Editor’s note: The video recording is embedded below.
The biggest meeting in cancer research, the annual conference of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, took place from May 28 through May 31. STAT’s Adam Feuerstein is moderating an online event on June 3 where he’ll sit down with top experts to discuss the latest groundbreaking results from the virtual ASCO 2020, and to take your questions.
- Sponsor Introduction: Jim Weiss, founder and CEO, W2O Group
- George D. Demetri, M.D., FASCO, senior vice president for experimental therapeutics and director, Sarcoma Center, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; co-director, Ludwig Center at Harvard; professor of medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Marcela V. Maus, M.D., Ph.D., director, cellular immunotherapy program, and attending physician, hematology/oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital; assistant professor of medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Grace Dy, M.D., chief of thoracic oncology and associate professor of oncology (department of medicine), Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Adam Feuerstein, senior writer, biotech, STAT (moderator)
A version of this recording with closed captioning can be found on STAT’s YouTube page here.