Editors note: A recording if this event is embedded below.
Targeted treatments for cancers with specific mutations have dramatically changed the lives of some people with deadly diseases. That raises new questions, and STAT is bringing together a panel of clinicians and patients to discuss what’s at stake.
- Bonnie J. Addario, lung cancer survivor; co-founder and board chair, GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer
- Narjust Duma, M.D., assistant professor of medicine, thoracic oncology, University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center
- Janet Freeman-Daily, M.S., Eng, co-founder and board chair, The ROS1ders; stage 4 lung cancer survivor & research advocate
- Laura A. Petrillo, M.D., palliative care physician, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School
- Camille Hertzka, VP, head of oncology U.S. medical, AstraZeneca (sponsor speaker)
- Eric Boodman, general assignment reporter, STAT (moderator)
A version of this recording with closed captioning can be found on our YouTube page at this link