Editor’s note: A livestream of the event is embedded below.
Despite many strides in treatment and prevention, the HIV epidemic continues and disproportionately impacts women and men of color. STAT will gather top experts in the field to examine the next steps in how to overcome barriers to implementing HIV services, testing and treatment.
- Kimberly Smith, M.D., MPH, SVP, head of research & development, ViiV Healthcare (sponsor introduction)
- Allison Agwu, M.D., ScM, FAAP, FIDSA, professor of pediatrics and internal medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases; program director, Pediatric Adolescent Young Adult HIV/AIDS Program; and medical director, Accessing Care Early (ACE) Clinic at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Ogechika Alozie, M.D., MPH, FACP, CEO, Sunset ID CARE
- Helene Gayle, M.D., president & CEO, Chicago Community Trust
- Nicholas St. Fleur, general assignment reporter, associate editorial director of events, STAT (moderator)
Create a display name to comment
This name will appear with your comment