Editor’s note: A recording of the event is embedded below.
The first gene therapies have reached the market, and patients. But for such treatments to reach their potential, more advances must be made in the technologies behind them.
STAT took a look at what’s coming.
- Seng H. Cheng, Ph.D., senior vice president and chief scientific officer, rare disease research unit, Pfizer
- Nicole Paulk, Ph.D., assistant professor, biochemistry and biophysics department, UCSF
- Glenn Pierce, M.D. Ph.D., interim CSO, Voyager Therapeutics; entrepreneur in residence, Third Rock Ventures; vice president, medical, World Federation of Hemophilia
- Damian Garde, national biotech reporter, STAT (moderator)
- Holly Wilson-Leslie, senior director life sciences, Egnyte (sponsor speaker)
Create a display name to comment
This name will appear with your comment