Editor’s note: A recording of the event is embedded below.
As the annual American Society of Hematology meeting took place this month, thousands of leading researchers and clinicians came together to discuss the latest breakthroughs related to blood diseases.
Join STAT and industry experts, virtually, for a recap of the event and a look at what we can expect across the field of hematology in the year ahead.
- Jane N. Winter, M.D., professor of medicine, division of hematology/oncology at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine; 2022 president, American Society of Hematology
- Mikkael A. Sekeres, M.D., chief, division of hematology, Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Miami Health System; communications committee chair, American Society of Hematology
- Angus Chen, cancer reporter, STAT (moderator)
- Adam Feuerstein, senior writer, biotech, STAT (moderator)
- Serge Messerlian, U.S. president, Janssen Oncology (sponsor speaker)
Create a display name to comment
This name will appear with your comment