Editor’s note: A recording of this conversation is embedded below.
Cancer biomarkers can help predict whether therapies will work in certain individuals. In this virtual event, we’ll discuss recent innovations in the field with a panel of experts.
- Anna D. Barker, Ph.D., FAACR, chief strategy officer, Lawrence J. Ellison Institute for Transformative Medicine
- Gabe A. Kwong, Ph.D., associate professor, Wallace H. Coulter Distinguished Faculty Fellow, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Georgia Tech School of Engineering and Emory School of Medicine
- Edith A. Perez, M.D., chief medical officer, Bolt Biotherapeutics and professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- Angus Chen, cancer reporter, STAT (moderator)
- Ahsan Arozullah, senior vice president and head of development, therapeutic areas, Astellas (sponsor introduction)
Create a display name to comment
This name will appear with your comment