Editor’s note: A recording of the event is embedded below.
Like approaching asteroids, major biosimilars for Humira and other drugs are finally due to hit the market in 2023.
Should we brace for impact? How big of a crater will they make as doctors and patients react? A panel of experts will provide a forecast.
- Madelaine A. Feldman, M.D., FACR, president, Coalition of State Rheumatology Organizations; clinical assistant professor of medicine, Tulane University School of Medicine
- Steven Horvitz, president and founder, EMC Analytics Group
- Darius Lakdawalla, Ph.D., director of research, USC Schaeffer Center for Health Policy & Economics; quintiles chair in pharmaceutical development and regulatory innovation, USC School of Pharmacy; professor, USC Price School of Public Policy
- Michael Sherman, M.D., MBA, MS, executive vice president and chief medical officer, Point32Health
- Ed Silverman, Pharmalot columnist, senior writer, STAT (moderator)
- Thomas Newcomer, head of US market access, Samsung Bioepis (sponsor speaker)