STAT is seeking a driven, dynamic, and results-oriented individual with interest in digital advertising, project management, and data analytics to join our business team as a Digital Campaign Manager. This mid-level position will report to the Executive Director of Marketing & Sponsorships and will work closely and collaboratively with the STAT sales, marketing solutions, and product teams.
STAT is an online media publication that is focused on finding and telling compelling stories about health, medicine, and scientific discovery. We attract and engage an influential audience of readers in the life sciences industry — from executives and scientists, to advertisers and professional services in the health care space. At six years old, STAT is a late-stage startup with a fast-paced environment eager to continue growing our national reputation.
Someone who would thrive in this role:
- Is results-driven and self-starting.
- Is an excellent problem-solver and collaborator across personalities and teams.
- Is organized and has a keen attention to detail.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Can manage multiple, overlapping timelines and projects.
- Has 2-4 years of experience within the digital advertising world – experience at a publication or a media agency is preferred
- Has experience working with Google Ad Manager, Mailchimp, Adobe Omniture, WordPress, and Hubspot
- Thrives in a role that lets them be a leader/mentor on a team
- Help manage and execute digital advertising campaigns from start to finish
- Serve as ad ops point-of-contact for clients and build strong business relationships
- Build native ads and sponsor content articles
- Gather and analyze client ad metrics reports for the Marketing & Sales teams, helping to come up with creative optimization suggestions to increase campaign performance
- Create sponsorship insertion orders & check advertising inventory
- Participate in internal team discussions and manage task assignments that will help grow the business team and enhance workflow processes
- BA/BS degree required
- 2-4 years of professional experience within digital advertising
The minimum salary for this position is $65,000. We offer a competitive benefits package, including health insurance, a 401k plan, generous vacation, and more. We also provide Care.com back-up care and have numerous wellness offerings, including free access to HeadSpace for all full time employees.
This position will start as a remote position, but, following the office’s 2022 reopening plan, will be located in the Boston headquarters. There is also the opportunity for this role to be fully remote in a different city, if desired.
STAT is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates all voices. A staff that reflects the world around us makes for better — and more accurate — journalism
BGMP will require that all employees, including temporary employees, co-ops, and interns, regardless of work location, provide the company Human Resources team with proof of vaccination status through the secure system that will be provided for these purposes. For those who are not vaccinated for company-approved and verified medical and/or religious reasons, that same system will also allow you to upload required weekly COVID test results. Failure to comply with or enforce any part of this policy, or misrepresentation of compliance with this policy, may result in discipline, up to and including termination of employment
Boston Globe Media is an equal employment opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship or any other protected characteristic. Boston Globe Media is committed to diversity in its most inclusive sense.
How To Apply:
Interested in this job? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter and resume on the Boston Globe Media careers page
In your resume and/or cover letter, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).