Corey Lane Partners
“A ‘who’s who’ of AI in biopharma.” This event is where the industry’s top science minds, AI technology experts, and strategy leaders meet to
“A ‘who’s who’ of AI in biopharma.”
This event is where the industry’s top science minds, AI technology experts, and strategy leaders meet to share detailed use cases of AI in drug discovery, clinical development, and real-world evidence, in order to improve patients’ lives.
The AI Applications Summit is a new kind of collaborative experience where you can hear from an elite speaker line-up including representatives from Sanofi, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, Pfizer, Biogen, AstraZeneca, GSK, Janssen, and more who are pioneers in the movement.
Agenda at a glance:
- Disrupting the status quo to find the right collaboration partner – focused on internal and external collaboration, featuring an open discussion around new collaboration models to impact patients in more meaningful ways.
- Real-world evidence – overcoming barriers to RWE adoption, realizing value, and finding the intersections between AI and RWE lie to better treat patients.
- Use cases presenting what has been learned by early adopters using AI in drug discovery.
- Unlocking the value of data – collecting the right kind of information and determining how ML/AI can be used to optimize it.
- AI for clinical development – improving success outcomes, realizing the potential of virtual and hybrid clinical trials, and lowering costs.
Click here to see the agenda.
Secure your place now and save 10% on the prevailing rate with code STAT10.
Nov. 11-Nov. 12
Joseph B. Martin Conference Centre at Harvard Medical School
77 Avenue Louis Pasteur