Demy-Colton, a leader in connecting life science and digital health executives, announced today the speaker list and updated panel sessions for BioFuture, a conference convening future-focused healthcare thinkers, top investors,
Demy-Colton, a leader in connecting life science and digital health executives, announced today the speaker list and updated panel sessions for BioFuture, a conference convening future-focused healthcare thinkers, top investors, stakeholders and cutting-edge companies to “Reimagine the Future of Healthcare”. BioFuture will be held in New York City on October 5-6, 2021, at Cure, Deerfield’s vertical healthcare-dedicated innovation campus, with a virtual attendance option.
The opening plenary, “Rethinking Healthcare in a Post-Pandemic World” features moderator Sara Jane Demy, Founder & CEO, Demy-Colton, with esteemed panelists Ralph Snyderman and James E. Flynn, Managing Partner, Deerfield.
The event will also feature Rick Bright, PhD, Senior Vice President, Pandemic Prevention & Response, Health Initiative, The Rockefeller Foundation, as he discusses Global Health and Preparing for the Next Pandemic.
On day two of the conference, Adam Gazzaley, MD, PhD, David Dolby Distinguished Professor of Neurology, Physiology & Psychiatry, UC San Francisco, will discuss: “Psychedelics and Virtual Reality: Entering a New era of Experiential Medicine.”
Panels and Dialogues include:
• The Pursuit of Healthiness: Democratizing Access in a Changed World
• The Future of Regenerative Medicine is Personalized
• New Therapies for Alzheimer’s Disease
• Next Gen Oncology Therapeutics that will Change the Cancer Landscape
• Investing in Health & Happiness
• Devices & Robotics
• Manufacturing: Is it Realistic to Think that We can Reduce its Cost?
• Psychedelic Therapies: Improving Mental Health for Patients with Digital Technologies
• Open Mic: Humans vs Machines Round 2
• Venture Capital Trends in Digital Health
• Next Wave Diagnostics: AI and Health Innovations Accelerate Dx
• The New Wave of Disease-Modifying Digital Therapeutics
• Synthetic Biology is the Future of Healthcare
• From Rags to Riches: Will the Trend of Fantastical A-rounds, Oversized IPOs and SPAC Utilization continue in 2022?
Hope to see you all there!
Oct. 5 to Oct. 6
Cure by Deerfield
345 Park Ave South