PA Consulting is delighted to bring together speakers from Banner Aetna, Tandigm, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and UMass Memorial Health Care, as well as Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard
PA Consulting is delighted to bring together speakers from Banner Aetna, Tandigm, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and UMass Memorial Health Care, as well as Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School to discuss the progress in transitioning to value-based care in the United States. The panel will explore:
- The challenges and opportunities of moving to an outcomes-based approach
- Success stories in the United States and internationally
- Lessons learned: what to do and what not to do.
This event is an opportunity to delve into the value-based care transition and learn why it’s important to start the journey now. From PA Consulting’s research it is clear that leaders in the space do not see the same challenges as followers and are realizing benefits.
This event is targeting senior healthcare leaders across payers, providers, and medical societies in the Boston area. It is intended to be a peer-to-peer networking event so RSVPs will be confirmed based on this attendee criteria – please register your interest here and PA Consulting will confirm if a place is available.
- Philip Anderson MD
FACED, Director, International Collaborations, Department of Emergency Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
- Raymond Pawlicki
Board Director, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and UMass Memorial Health Care
- Sophia Gin
Healthcare expert, PA Consulting
- Patrick Adams
Former President and CEO, Tandigm Health LLC.
- Dr. Robert Groves
Chief Medical Officer, Banner Aetna
5:30pm Doors open
6:00pm Value-based care panel starts
8:00pm Event concludes
- Essential Design is conveniently located in Downtown Boston. It is easily accessible via the MBTA – just a 2-minute walk from South Station.
- While metered street parking is limited, the “745 Atlantic Ave Garage” parking garage is located one block away. The garage entrance is at 179 South Street, Boston, MA 02111.
- Enter Essential Design at 143 South Street and take the elevator up to the 5th Floor.
143 South Street, 5th Floor