Why be a co-host? STAT Locals have grown exponentially. With an expected turn out of 100+ guests in each market (DC, Boston, NYC, San Diego), STAT Locals has quickly amassed a substantial following. Because of that, we often cap registration and the only way to secure a spot for your team is to become a co-host.
Check out some of the benefits…
- Be seen as a convener of life science professionals while aligning with a successful STAT community initiative.
- Gain guaranteed access to a broad range of our community in the health and life sciences. This includes direct access in person and ongoing via STAT Connect, our online community portal.
- Be mentioned in any relevant STAT Locals communications including any opening remarks made by STAT.
- Receive 25 tickets to each happy hour.
- Get early intel on the Locals event including information on timing, venue, and audience prior to the event.
- Name 1 signature cocktail.
- Secure your branding (logo) on all relevant Locals pages and communications under the “co-host” moniker.
- Save some budget. Exclusive sponsorship requires a commitment of $18k+. Co-host fees start at $1,250.
- Participate in a door-prize raffle — subscription of $400 and a swag bag.
Exclusive sponsorships are available. Please contact us for that information.