STAT is seeking a driven, dynamic, and results-oriented individual with interest in advertising, project management, and data analytics to join our business team as an Ad Operations Coordinator. This entry-level position will report to the Senior Ad Operations Manager and will work closely with the STAT Sales and Sponsorship Marketing teams. This individual will be expected to learn quickly and handle a number of simultaneous ad operations tasks, while keeping a detail-oriented approach.
STAT is an online media publication that is focused on finding and telling compelling stories about health, medicine, and scientific discovery. We attract and engage an influential audience of readers in the life sciences industry — from executives and scientists, to advertisers and professional services in the health care space. Almost five years old, STAT is a late-stage startup with a fast-paced environment eager to continue growing our national reputation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Help manage and execute digital advertising campaigns from start to finish
- Serve as ad ops point-of-contact for clients and build strong business relationships
- Build native ad and sponsor content articles
- Gather and analyze client ad metrics reports for the Marketing & Sales teams
- Create sponsorship insertion orders
- Participate in internal team discussions and manage internal task assignments that will help grow the business team and enhance workflow processes
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing, Communication, Business preferred)
- Must have strong written and interpersonal communication skills (B2B experience a plus)
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Thrives on managing projects from inception to completion
- Must be able to juggle multiple, evolving projects with competing priorities
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize new digital marketing platforms (Google Ad Manager, MailChimp, Adobe Analytics, WordPress, HubSpot, etc.)
- Interest in learning about the medical and life science industry
- Knowledge of lead generation projects
- Experience working on account-based teams is a plus
Candidates can apply on the Boston Globe Media careers page with a resume and cover letter.
EEO Statement: Boston Globe Media Partners LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship, or any other protected characteristic.
STAT is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates all voices. A staff that reflects the world around us makes for better — and more accurate — journalism.